Invitation for Bids
Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd.
Contact: +977 9857084355
Invitation for Bids for the Construction of Arambha Resort Hotel Building
Contract Identification No: 01/AGH/78/79
Date of publication: 2078/06/06
- Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd has allocated fundstowards the cost for Construction of resort Building and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Construction of Arambha Resort Building. Bidding is open to all eligible as per Section V of bidding document.
- Arambha Group of HospitalityLtd invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Construction of Arambha Resort Hotel Building under National Competitive Bidding – Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding procedures. Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: 12,00,00,000.00 (Twelve Corore only)
- Minimum Work experience of similar size and nature: One (1) Contracts of Hotel building within the last ten (10) years, each with a value of at least NRs 650,00,000.00 (Six Corore Fifty Lakhs)
- Under the Single Stage, Two Envelope Procedure, Bidders are required to submit simultaneously two separate sealed envelopes, one containing (i) the Technical Bid and the other (ii) the Price Bid, both in turn enclosed in one sealed envelope as per the provision of ITB 21 of the Bidding Document.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd, Butwal-15.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office of Arambha Group of Hospitality ltd. Butwal-15, by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 8000.00 (Eight Thousands only) till 2078/07/04 during office hours.
Bidder may deposit the cost of bidding document in the Project’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Mega Bank Nepal Ltd. Branch Nayagaon, Office Account no.:1260010004628
Name of Office: Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd.
Office Code no. : …………………………Office Account no.: ……………
Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no. :………………………………….
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at office of Arambha Group of Hospitality ltd. at Butwal-15 on 2078/06/24.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office of Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd.Butwal-15 by hand/courier on or before 12:00 on 2078/07/05. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 on 2078/07/05 at the office of Arambha Group of Hospitality Ltd, Butwal-15 Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of 2.5% of bid amount which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (i.e. 120 days after bid opening)
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.